Thursday, October 14, 2021

Without Me

Moucha and Jaji are best friend. They have been friends since they were 5 years old. They always do something together, such as studying, cooking, travelling, eating, going to school, watching movies, reading books and others. They also have same hobbies, those are playing volleyball, swimming, and playing pianos. People think they are couple because they are always together and can't be separated.

Now, they are final-year university students and have a plan to get Eiffel Scholarship for Master Degree. They have prepared it since fifth term. But, who knows, Jaji falls in love with their classmate. She is Lula. A quiet and mysterious girl, that's what Mou calls. Since then, Jaji has changed. He rarely has time for Mou. Even, he wants to change their plan to study abroad. Yeah, it is because Lula will continue her study in Indonesia. Sometimes, when Mou asks Jaji to swim or play volleyball, he invites Lula to join them. 

One day, Jaji says that he is dating Lula. WHAT THE..... Mou congrats them, forced of course. But, she doesn't want Jaji to know about that. Then, Mou goes back home and cries. Can you imagine? They've been friends for 17 years, and now they're falling apart. 

On the next day, Lula texts Mou to meet her. In the cafe, having swimming pool inside, Lula says that she doesn't love Jaji. She only uses him for revenge. She doesn't like happy friends and she wants to separate us. Mou can only be quite in her place. She doesn't know what to do. Shoud she tell Jaji about that? Will he believe her? Suddenly, Lula kneels down and apologizes to Mou. What happened? Not long after, Lula holds Mou's hand and jumps into swimming pool. At the same time, Jaji comes and sees it. He is shocked and jumps into swimming pool to help his girlfriend. Mou is standing up without saying anything.

After saving Lula, Jaji scolds Mou, and he says, "What you are doing!!!! Do you know the effect of your action? She can't swim. How you can do that!! I hate you, you're not my friend anymore. Don't let you do stupid things like this again." Then, Lula and Jaji leave her alone. DUARRRR.... Mou cries directly. Honestly, she doesn't know anything, she doesn't do anything. Then, Lula sees her with her evil smile.

As time goes by, Mou never sends text to Jaji. She really misses him. And today, she is going to explain him about Lula's bad. Jaji gives her one chance to talk to him. Lula knows about that, and she has bad intention. Mou is waiting for him across the road. Suddenly, there is a car passing fast when Jaji crosses. Seeing this, Mou runs towards Jaji, pushes, and saves him. However, Mou is hit and covered in blood. Not long after, an ambulance comes to save Mou. Sadly, Mou is passed away. Jija cries very loudly.

A few days later, the police arrest Lula and find her guilty of Mou's death. Jaji is very disappointed in Lula, and he is angry with himself. He holds a piece of paper that he gets from Mou's pocket. He reads the letter sadly. It says :

My beloved best friend, Jaji
I'm happy that you're my best friend
You always be there for me
Make me happy, make my life colorful
I always want to be with you
Forever

But, lately, you have changed
I don't know what happen
You avoid me, you are angry with me
I always cry every night
I miss our memories, and also you

If you know, I love you
And it hurts me when you are dating with another girl
I'm jealous, deeply
You don't have time with me anymore
I'm lonely

If you know
Lula is not good person for you
She doesn't love you truly as I do
But, will you believe me if  I say that?
Of course you don't

Also, I didn't push her into swimming pool
She did it!!!
But why you are angry with me
I should be the one angry, not you
Because she takes you from me

But, it's okay
I'm happy as you are
Please forgive me
I'm not a best friend for you
As you said

Thank you for everything
I can't imagine my life without you
Once again, sorry

Jaji goes to Mou's funeral. He looks at his best friend's tombstone, remembers the sweet memories with her. How happy he used to be with her. Then he laughs at his stupidity. How he can not see the sincerity of his best friend. who has now left him. Now only a very deep regret for Jaji.

THE END





No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih telah komentar di artikel ini, jangan lupa berkunjung ke artikel lainnya ya ~~~

Mortal World

In this world that is increasingly unpredictable, gray, and competition is so fierce, we are required to face it all. A tough test of wealth...