Friday, September 17, 2021

A Trip to Waterfall

Hi Guys.. I hope you are all doing well. Now, I will share my experience with my best friend when we visited Kediri. Three years ago, My Friend and I visited Kediri. Kediri is one of the largest cities in East Java, and there has many tourist attractions. One of them is Tretes Waterfall in Kandangan. From Kampung Inggris, it takes about 40 minutes by motorcycle. Yet, we only arrived at the residential area. To go to the registration post, we had to take a walk or took an "ojek" but we needed to pay 30.000 rupiahs a way. After arriving at the registration post, we took a walk about 1 km. Oh yeah, the ticket fee was 5.000 one person, including assurance. Because the waterfall was in the forest, the atmosphere was cold, dark, and quite. I was really impressed !! There was a beautiful waterfall with fresh flowing water. We enjoyed it very much. I highly recommend you to visit Tretes Waterfall. Happy Trying :)


Feel free to correct my writing :) Thanks and see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih telah komentar di artikel ini, jangan lupa berkunjung ke artikel lainnya ya ~~~

Mortal World

In this world that is increasingly unpredictable, gray, and competition is so fierce, we are required to face it all. A tough test of wealth...