Monday, September 20, 2021

My Favorite ....

 Today, lemme tell you about my hobby, my favorite food, and my favorite movie.

My hobbies are swimming and playing volleyball. I've liked playing volleyball since i was junior high school. My school often holds a volleyball competition and sometime i join it. Also, I've liked swimming since i was elementary school. Almost every week I went to the swimming pool at the time. But now, i still like them even though i seldom do it because i'm busy enough. :D

My favorite food is Nasi Krawu, hmm Yummy!! Nasi Krawu is traditional food from Gresik, East Java. In one portion, you will get rice, serundeng, sambal, meat or chicken. But, you may add "jeroan" or others. I usually eat it on weekend. The price is about 10.000-30.000. FYI, my favorite drink is fruit soup.

Then, my favorite movie. I think you know about this movie. No, it isn't harry potter or Hunger Games. I'd like to, but i'm not going to discuss about them. It is The Maze Runner. Yappp, it has 3 series and i;ve watched all of them. The movie is very fascinasting with complex problem in each episode. It tells about teenagers who are trying to get out of a maze. Purposely, researchers and government put them in a maze to test their survival skill. Later, their blood will be taken as a vaccine to treat the zombie virus that attacks their country. That's all for today.. See ya !! Feel free to correct this article. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih telah komentar di artikel ini, jangan lupa berkunjung ke artikel lainnya ya ~~~

Mortal World

In this world that is increasingly unpredictable, gray, and competition is so fierce, we are required to face it all. A tough test of wealth...