Thursday, September 23, 2021

True Personality Based on Month

 Well, i was born in August. These are some personalities in August, i will match with my personality.

1. Outgoing Personality

At first, I'm not a naturally outgoing person. Sometimes, I am a quite person when I'm in somewhere new. I need to adapt, and it takes a long time

2. Takes a Risk

Hmm... Yap, I like to take a risk beacuse it challenges me. It will force myself to face every problem and how to solve it

3. Feeds on Attention

Actually, I dislike being the center of attention. I will be ashamed. Therefor, I speak a little in front of large groups and I'm not self confident, even I don't do something wrong. I must change it.

4. No self Control

It's not fully right. Previously, I was a revengeful and boisterous person, Now, I'm trying to control it. Not too happy, sad, angry, noisy, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih telah komentar di artikel ini, jangan lupa berkunjung ke artikel lainnya ya ~~~

Mortal World

In this world that is increasingly unpredictable, gray, and competition is so fierce, we are required to face it all. A tough test of wealth...