Tuesday, September 28, 2021

My Embarrassing Experience

 YAAHH FINALLY I TALK ABOUT THIS.. Don't take too long, let's start

My embarrassing experience happened when I was junior high school. I hope this story will not be opened with my high school friends. My class was in the corner on the second floor. Beside my class, there were 3 classes, and two of them were my senior classes. At the time, all students were taking a break. So, they went out of class.

When my class was over, the teacher left class and went to office. Suddenly, I needed to submit my homework, so I chase my teacher. Because I was not carefull, I fell down the stairs in a sitting position. All viewers laughed at me. OBVIOUSLY, I FELT SO ASHAMED >_<. I didn't submit my assignment and went straight back to class.

I hope my teacher is doing well... See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih telah komentar di artikel ini, jangan lupa berkunjung ke artikel lainnya ya ~~~

Mortal World

In this world that is increasingly unpredictable, gray, and competition is so fierce, we are required to face it all. A tough test of wealth...